Pilot your remote laboratory
YOUR R&D PROJECT REQUIRES MORE SKILLED MANPOWER AND/OR MORE BANDWIDTH THAN YOU HAVE?
Neuroservice provides experienced scientists (MEA and Patch-Clamp labs) ready to work on a FTE (Full Time Equivalent) mode on your project.
You would then oversee the study remotely through a direct relationship with one of our experienced scientists as your personal contact.
We have accumulated an incredible expertise by performing numerous scientific projects in many CNS therapeutic areas and PAIN.
3 LABORATORIES – 20+ PEOPLE
Our scientific staff is supervised by three expert managers :
Our expert skills
NEUROSERVICE CAN ADDRESS ANY TYPE OF PHARMACOLOGICAL AND/OR ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL QUESTIONS IN ANY PART OF THE BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD:
Basal Synaptic Transmission
Agonist Evoked Postsynaptic Current
Spontaneous Postsynaptic Current
Pharmacology of Intracellular Pathways
Pharmacology of PAM
Pharmacology of NAM
rodent brains slices
rodent spinal cord slices
human brain slices
We can record from slices prepared from Wild Type (WT) or Transgenic (Tg) rodents*
- Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat deficit (or gain) of function versus WT
- Physiological characterizations of Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat versus WT
- Drug candidate evaluation in a rodent disease model
10 WT / 10 TG
*The Tg rodents are supplied from customers or commercial providers
FLEXIBLE MULTI-PLATFORM FTE CONTRACT FOR R&D INVESTIGATIONS.
The FTE contract is based on:
- A Scope of Work
- An estimation of the total number of FTEs requested to complete the Scope of Work
- A time period estimation to complete the Scope of Work
One FTE corresponds to a full-time highly skilled NEUROSERVICE scientist and covers all platforms provided by NEUROSERVICE (MEA, Patch-Clamp, Neuronal Cultures) with the exception of the Human Brain Slice Platform.
For the Scope of Work, NEUROSERVICE commits to use the requested number of FTEs.
There is no commitment for the customer to use all the FTEs estimated. The contract can be stopped at any time depending on the study results.
The number of FTEs assigned to a Scope of Work can be modified at any time according to the level of effort requested and to the total number of FTEs stipulated in the contract.
The contract ends when the total number of FTEs has been reached. Renewal / extension can take place at any time.
On the operational side, the Scope of Work is managed in real-time by continuous interactions between the client and NEUROSERVICE to address:
- Experiments completed
- Data analysis
- FTE consumption
Our model is to work as your remote laboratory. During the course of the contract, you can:
- Pilot the R&D investigations and FTE amount
- Follow study progression and raw data in real time
- Interact at any time with our scientific team to discuss, adapt, modify, or re-orient the study plan
- Continuously benefit from our extensive expertise in Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology