HIGH DENSITY MEA: FROM SINGLE CELL RESOLUTION TO NEURONAL NETWORK ACTIVITY
Thanks to our partnership with the technology leader MaxWell Biosystems, we offer a wide range of assays performed on High Density MEA.
WHAT IS HIGH-DENSITY MEA?
High Density MEA system is a powerful electrical imaging system, designed to provide high-quality recording data at sub-cellular resolution from neuronal culture experiments. We use the MaxTwo system, which is a high-throughput recording equipment thanks to its six parrallel recording HD MEA wells.
Thanks to HD MEA, Neuroservice can help you understand the global firing activity of your neuronal culture and determine the validity of your culture.
We can perform High Density MEA recordings on:
- Cloned channels & receptors
- Rodent brain neuron cultures
- Rodent DRG sensory neurons
- Human iPSC-derived neurons
ADVANTAGES OF HIGH DENSITY MEA
NEURONAL CULTURES RECORDINGS
High Density MEA allows to analyse two essential parameters of your neuronal culture:
- Global firing activity – Obtain a high resolution activity map of your neuronal culture firing activity recorded from the 26K+ electrodes in each well
- Burst shape – Signal analysis: we are able to determine an electrical signature for each neuronal culture, allowing to characterize a culture depending on its state (healty, diseased) and to assess a compound of interest’s effect