CUSTOMIZE OUR ASSAYS
Your program requires slice electrophysiology for critical lead selection / Mechanism of Action studies?
Thanks to more than 1,000 studies performed, Neuroservice can design and perform any kind of CNS electrophysiological assay.
Together we can undertake a Design-To-Cost process to reach a customized study plan addressing your scientific questions and fitting your budget and timelines.
Once we agree on the study plan, we can set up a contract to complete the experiments and provide you with the data in short delays.
Withour assays, you can investigate:
MOLECULAR EFFECTS UNDER REAL PHYSIOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
DOSE-RESPONSE OR DOSE-INHIBITION PROTOCOLS
CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOSTERIC MODULATORS
We can record from slices prepared from Wild Type (WT) or Transgenic (Tg) rodents*
- Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat deficit (or gain) of function versus WT
- Physiological characterizations of Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat versus WT
- Drug candidate evaluation in a rodent disease model
LESS ANIMALS REQUIRED
10 WT / 10 TG
10 WT / 10 TG
*The Tg rodents are supplied from customers or commercial providers
“FEE FOR SERVICE” CONTRACT FOR CUSTOMIZED ASSAYS.
The Fee For Service contract is based on a Study Plan:
- Given number of validated slices (MEA) / neurons (PATCH) to record from
- Study timeline
- Study cost
Our model is to work as your remote laboratory. During the course of the study:
- You have access in real time to the study workflow as well as to the raw data completed by the lab
- You can interact at any time with our scientific team to discuss, adapt, modify, re-orient the study Plan. The contract will be updated in parallel in accordance with agreed amendments
- You benefit from our expertise in Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology to analyze and interpret the raw data