WHY JOIN NEUROSERVICE?
Excellent human resource management is “key” to our success, and the professional advancement of our people is at the heart of our company values.
We create synergy between science, business, sales and human resources and put that synergy at the service of our clients. We are at the cutting edge of innovation, our added value lies in science and technology and in our employees.
Each position at Neuroservice is based on clear objectives and essential skills. To help people progress, we give them the opportunity to acquire the additional skills they need where necessary. Neuroservice encourages all of its staff to take on new challenges and train in new skills.
AT NEUROSERVICE, TEAM-SPIRIT IS ESSENTIAL.
We build a common vision: twice a year, the whole Neuroservice team, together with its managers, develops and shares new information, new challenges, breaking-points, and so on, along with the ways these might be dealt with strategically and operationally.
WHEN YOU JOIN NEUROSERVICE, YOU JOIN A COMPANY WITH STRONG VALUES:
YOU BECOME PART OF A HIGHLY-SKILLED AND DYNAMIC TEAM IN WHICH EVERYONE IS UNITED BY A SINGLE GOAL: TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS.
As of 2020, Neuroservice has about 25 employees, of which ¾ are in Scientific Departments.
As a customer-oriented company, we also rely on a Business Development team with a dual competency in neurobiology and business, marketing or sales.
SCIENTIFIC TEAM SKILLS
- Master very complex biophysical concepts and techniques
- Master and design complex physiological and pharmacological protocols
- Analyze and draw conclusions from experimental data
- Switch whenever necessary from one CNS pathology to another
- Switch whenever necessary between brain areas, types of neurons, targets, mechanisms of action, reference compounds
- Handle compounds with very different physico-chemical and solubility properties
- Keep up-to-date with the latest scientific and technical literatures
- Create and maintain a strong team spirit
- Enable their colleagues to continuously improve their knowledge and progress
- Offer customers the best working conditions and the best support for their research programs with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness to their needs
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM SKILLS
- For each incoming request, rapidly understand the client’s needs and initiate a dynamic Design-To-Cost process
- Rapidly provide a customized study plan to address the scientific issues while remaining mindful of budgets and timelines
- Offer effective interactions, flexibility and high-quality service at every step of the studies
- Build up and maintain the brand image of Neuroservice especially in terms of scientific excellence
- Research and maintain awareness of new technological developments, trends and emerging best practices