Who are they?
WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS IN
Lead selection and optimization
NEUROSERVICE provides a wide range of electrophysiological assays to support lead compound optimization during R&D phases of CNS and Pain programs.
- Validation of multiple series of compounds with real physiological data
- Determination of Dose-Response or Dose-Inhibition profiles for reference & test compounds
- Short turnaround for series of compounds evaluation in physiological conditions
- Determination of lead pharmacological properties for selection and optimization
Mechanism Of Action
NEUROSERVICE provides a wide range of electrophysiological assays to validate target(s) and to document the Mechanism(s) Of Action of lead compounds:
- Pharmacological effects under real physiological conditions
- Dose-response or dose-inhibition protocols
- Characterization of allosteric modulators (PAM & NAM)
- Drug-drug interactions
- Effects on synaptic transmission
- Effects on short-term or long-term synaptic plasticity
Safety and Toxicology Profiling
NEUROSERVICE provides an innovative screening platform based on electrophysiological slice recordings to detect pro-convulsive properties of compounds and to investigate acute or chronic toxicity of compounds on basal synaptic transmission/plasticity.
Chronic toxicity investigations could be performed on slices prepared from vehicle-treated and compound-treated rodents.
Nutrition & Health
FRANK MENNITI – PHD, SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
“I’ve worked with Neuroservice on several projects, at two companies. The quality of the work and data are excellent. More significantly, I have very much appreciated the collaborative nature of my interactions with Neuroservice. They’ve helped me ask research questions, not simply generate data. I’ve taken great advantage of their technical as well as scientific expertise. They have been a valued component of my project teams.”
JACINTHE GINGRAS – PHD, PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR
“Professionalism, high quality data and fast turn-around time only begin to describe the Neuroservice team. What a pleasure it is to work with such a qualified and flexible group.”