CUSTOMIZE OUR ASSAYS
YOUR PROGRAM REQUIRES SLICE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY FOR CRITICAL LEAD SELECTION /MECHANISM OF ACTION STUDIES?
Neuroservice has a number of highly relevant assays from our catalog that can serve as the starting point for designing a research strategy.
Together we can undertake a Design-To-Cost process to establish a customized study plan to address your scientific questions as well as fit within your budget and timelines. With the study plan fixed we can set up a contract to complete the experiments and provide you with the data.
WITH OUR ASSAYS, YOU CAN INVESTIGATE:
All our electrophysiological assays could be performed in brain and spinal cord slices of Wild Type (WT) or Transgenic (Tg) rodents*.
- Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat deficit (or gain) determination versus WT
- Physiological characterizations of Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat versus WT
- Drug evaluation in a disease model
10 WT / 10 TG
*The Tg rodents are supplied from customers or commercial providers
OUR PORTFOLIO OF STUDIES
Click on the target you are interested in and discover the studies we have already provided by type of receptor:
THE CONTRACT USED FOR CUSTOMIZED ASSAYS IS A “FEE FOR SERVICE” CONTRACT.
The contract used for customized assays is a “Fee for service contract”.
We commit to recording the number of validated slices (MEA) / neurons (PATCH) as defined in the Study Plan and to providing the final Study Report within the agreed timelines.
We charge per validated slices (MEA) / neurons (PATCH CLAMP) as defined in the Study Plan with a per-unit price of slice (MEA) / neuron (PATCH CLAMP) depending on the length and the complexity of the experiment.
Our model is to work as your remote laboratory. During the course of the study:
- you can have access in real time to the study Work-Flow as well as to the raw data completed by the lab on our secure internet customer portal
- you can interact at any time with our scientific team to discuss, adapt, modify, re-orient the study Plan. The contract will be updated in parallel in accordance with agreed amendments
- you can benefit from our expertise in Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology to analyze and interpret the raw data and archive in the final report.