Multi Electrode Array Technician
NEUROSERVICE is looking for a Multi Electrode Array Technician to support its growing activities in France.
The successful candidate will perform electrophysiological recordings to support our contract research services for biotech and pharmaceutical industry clients.
The ideal candidate will be a goal-oriented team player who keeps meticulous records and understands the importance of project timelines.
The selected candidate will be working in a creative, fast-paced environment, interacting with scientists from diverse scientific backgrounds. The position demands team-oriented execution of time-dependent experiments. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be organized with regards to data collection. He/She will perform other related duties as required and assigned.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience in MEA electrophysiology
- Robust knowledge of neurophysiology/neuropharmacology
- Experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry is preferred
On top of this, you demonstrate these soft skills:
- Strong team spirit
NEUROSERVICE is a global CNS CRO founded in 2006. Neuroservice provides pharmacological assays and readouts based on electrophysiological recordings of acute brain slices, spinal cord slices, human brain slices and cultured neurons.
Neuroservices’s mission is to support the early phases of CNS and PAIN R&D programs of pharmaceutical companies around the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Contract type: CDI (full time position, long term contract)
- Location: Le Puy Sainte Réparade, 13610 (FRANCE)
- Starting date: February 2022
- Salary: 24-28K€, according to experience
- Company perks: food tickets, transportation participation…