Customize our assays
your program requires slice electrophysiology for critical lead selection /mechanism of action studies?
Neuroservice has a number of highly relevant assays from our catalog that can serve as the starting point for designing a research strategy.
Together we can undertake a Design-To-Cost process to establish a customized study plan to address your scientific questions as well as fit within your budget and timelines. With the study plan fixed we can set up a contract to complete the experiments and provide you with the data.
With our assays, you can investigate:
All our electrophysiological assays could be performed in brain and spinal cord slices of Wild Type (WT) or Transgenic (Tg) rodents*.
- Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat deficit (or gain) determination versus WT
- Physiological characterizations of Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat versus WT
- Drug evaluation in a disease model
In comparison with behavioral tests:
LESS ANIMALS REQUIRED
10 WT / 10 Tg
LESS COMPOUNDS REQUIRED
Our Portfolio of studies
The contract used for customized assays is a “Fee for service contract”.
We commit to recording the number of validated slices (MEA) / neurons (PATCH) as defined in the Study Plan and to providing the final Study Report within the agreed timelines.
We charge per validated slices (MEA) / neurons (PATCH CLAMP) as defined in the Study Plan with a per-unit price of slice (MEA) / neuron (PATCH CLAMP) depending on the length and the complexity of the experiment.
Our model is to work as your remote laboratory. During the course of the study:
- you can have access in real time to the study Work-Flow as well as to the raw data completed by the lab on our secure internet customer portal
- you can interact at any time with our scientific team to discuss, adapt, modify, re-orient the study Plan. The contract will be updated in parallel in accordance with agreed amendments
- you can benefit from our expertise in Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology to analyze and interpret the raw data and archive in the final report.