Who are they?
We provide our clients with different solutions in
NEUROSERVICE provides a wide range of electrophysiological assays to support the lead compound and optimization during the R&D phases of CNS and Pain programs.
- Validation of multiple series of compounds with real physiological data.
- Determination of Dose-Response or Dose-Inhibition profiles for reference & test compounds.
- Mid-throughput Screening of series of compounds under physiological conditions.
- Precise determination of lead pharmacological profiles for selection and optimization.
NEUROSERVICE provides a wide range of electrophysiological assays to validate target(s) and to understand the Mechanism(s) Of Action of lead compounds.
- Molecular effects under real physiological conditions
- Dose-Response or Dose-Inhibition Protocols
- Characterization of Allosteric Modulators
- Drug-drug interactions
- Effects on Synaptic Transmission
- Effects on Synaptic Plasticity
NEUROSERVICE provides an innovative screening platform utilizing electrophysiological slice recordings to detect the pro-convulsive properties of compounds and to investigate their acute or chronic toxicity on basal synaptic transmission/plasticity.Slices for chronic toxicity studies are prepared from vehicle-treated and compound-treated animals.
Their fields of activity
Neuroservice supports pharmaceutical and biotech companies at each step of the R&D drug development process providing high quality electrophysiological data with rapid turn around. NEUROSERVICE aims to be the long term partner for electrophysiological data to empower internal decision-making for research programs in the CNS & Pain fields.
Neuroservice provides an innovative screening platform utilizing electrophysiological slice recordings to detect the pro-convulsive properties of compounds and to investigate their acute or chronic toxicity on basal synaptic transmission/plasticity.
The core activity of Foundations is to accelerate the Drug Development process for research programs in the area of CNS & PAIN disorders within collaborative networks (Pharma organizations, Biotechs, CROs, Academics…).
Electrophysiological-based assays (rodent brain & spinal cord acute slices and cultured neurons) are very critical in evaluating the Neurophysiological, Neuropharmacological and Neurotoxicological effects of drugs targeted for CNS disorders.
Therefore, NeuroservicE wishes to become the partner for all electrophysiological issues for Foundations working on CNS & PAIN research programs:
- Assay Design & Implementation
- Lead Selection & Optimization
- Mechanism Of Action
- Tg Rodents Phenotyping
- Safety & Toxicology Profiling
- Efficiency in assay management and data production
- Efficiency in global management (animals, compounds)
- Time and cost saving
THIS MODEL OF UNIQUE PARTNERSHIPS HAS BEEN VALIDATED THROUGH A SUCCESSFUL COLLABORATION WITH THE CHDI Foundation
NUTRITION & HEALTH
Neuroservice supports Pharmaceutical companies focusing on nutritional and general health research programs that target the Central Nervous System.
We also offer scientific expertise for Food & Ingredient Industries investing in innovate research programs that aim to achieve CNS-related benefits. The in vitro electrophysiologically-based assays are a key solution to evaluate and demonstrate a compound’s benefit on key CNS functions.
Neuroservice is a real partner for innovation in nutrition & health dedicated to the CNS.