Mechanism Of Action
NEUROSERVICE provides a wide range of electrophysiological assays to validate target(s) and to understand the Mechanism(s) Of Action of lead compounds.
- Molecular effects under real physiological conditions
- Dose-Response or Dose-Inhibition Protocols
- Characterization of Allosteric Modulators
- Drug-drug interactions
- Effects on Synaptic Transmission
- Effects on Synaptic Plasticity
The recordings are performed in acute brain and spinal cord slices from rodents (mice or rats) with the Multi- Electrode Array (MEA) and the Patch-Clamp techniques and enable the investigation of Mechanism Of Action from a neuronal network down to a single channel.
NEUROSERVICE strives to meet each customer’s needs with assays from its portfolio or with individually customized protocol