Drive our resources
You are an electrophysiologist but your R&D project requires more skilled manpower than you currently have available?
Neuroservice can put at your disposal experienced scientists in both our MEA and Patch-Clamp labs ready to take on your project utilizing one of our very flexible Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) contracts.
You would then oversee the study remotely through a direct relationship with one of our experienced scientists as your personal contact. We would provide expertise accumulated over many years of slice recordings for numerous customers all over the world.
Our experienced team in neurophysiology, neuropharmacology and neurotoxicology
2 LABORATORIES – 20 PEOPLE
Our scientific staff is supervised by three expert managers :
Our expert skills
Neuroservice can provide a wide range of electrophysiological investigations, with different materials, types of protocols and in various structures:
Spontaneous Postsynaptic Current
Agonist Evoked Postsynaptic Current
Basal Synaptic Transmission
Pharmacology of Intracellular Pathways
In vitrorodent brains slices
In vitrorodent spinal cord slices
In vitrohuman brain slices
Rodent Cultured neurons
All our electrophysiological assays could be performed in brain and spinal cord slices of Wild Type (WT) or Transgenic (Tg) rodents*.
- Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat deficit (or gain) determination versus WT
- Physiological characterizations of Tg-Mouse/Tg-Rat versus WT
- Drug evaluation in a disease model
In comparison with behavioral tests:
LESS ANIMALS REQUIRED
10 WT / 10 Tg
LESS COMPOUNDS REQUIRED
*The Tg rodents are supplied from customers or commercial providers
The contract best suited for R&D investigations is a Flexible Multi-Platform FTE Contract.
The Flexible Multi-Platform FTE contract aims to provide a very flexible framework to enable client-directed multi-purpose CNS electrophysiological experimentation.
The agreement is based on:
- A Scope of Work
- An estimation of the total number of FTEs requested to complete the Scope of Work
- A time period estimation to complete the Scope of Work
One FTE corresponds to a full-time highly skilled NEUROSERVICE scientist and covers all platforms provided by NEUROSERVICE (MEA, Patch-Clamp, Neuronal Cultures) with the exception of the Human Brain Slice Platform.
During the total period of the contract NEUROSERVICE commits to fulfiling the requested number of FTEs to complete the Scope of Work.
There is no commitment for the customer to use all the FTEs estimated and the contract which can be stopped at any time depending on the results of the studies.
The number of FTEs assigned to a task can be modified at any time according to the level of effort requested and to the total number of FTEs stipulated in the contract.
The contract ends when the total number of FTEs has been reached.Renewal / extension can take place at any time.
The R&D investigations are managed from an operational point of view through a real-time and continuous interaction between the client’s Study Director and the Study Director at NEUROSERVICE to address:
- Experiments completed
- Data analyses
- Level of FTE utilized
and to decide:
- Study plan to be conducted
- Experiments to be completed
- Level of FTE remaining to be used
Our model is to work as your remote laboratory. During the course of the contract, you can:
- drive the R&D investigation – we provide the highly skilled scientists
- have access in real-time to the study progress as well as to the raw data completed by the lab on our secure internet customer portal
- interact at any time with our scientific team to discuss, adapt, modify, or re-orient the study Plan.
- benefit from our extensive expertise in Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology accumulated over years of research experience.
File on going
MEA - PROTOCOL FOR COMPOUNDS EVALUATION ON THE LTP-LTD THRESHOLD