Domaine de Saint Hilaire
595 rue Pierre Berthier – CS 30531
13593 Aix en Provence cedex 03
Why join Neuroservice?
To create synergy from the very best of science, business, sales and human resources and put that synergy at the service of our clients and employees. We are at the cutting edge of innovation, but our added value lies, not just in our application of science and technology, but in our people. Excellent human resource management is “key” to our success, and the professional advancement of our people is at the heart of our company values.
Look for us on Linkedin
For each position within Neuroservice, the mission and required skills are clearly specified. To help people progress, we give them the opportunity to acquire the additional skills they need where necessary. Neuroservice encourages all of its staff to take on new challenges and train in new skills.
AT NEUROSERVICE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFER EMPLOYEE SUPPORT ON A VARIETY OF COMPLEMENTARY TOPICS:
- Workshops on interpersonal relations with specific tools for enhancing self-knowledge and team-building. The purpose is to give all of our Neuroservice colleagues a development path for increasing their power of communication and team collaboration. This is a long-term goal and several work sessions are organized in the course of one year.
- Building a common vision. Twice a year, the whole Neuroservice team, together with its managers, develops and shares new information, new challenges, breaking-points, and so on, along with the ways these might be dealt with strategically and operationally.
- For managers, we organize special workshops to continuously improve their skills in talent management, corporate communication and goal-setting.
WHEN YOU JOIN NEUROSERVICE, YOU JOIN A COMPANY WITH STRONG VALUES: INNOVATION, EXPERTISE, FLEXIBILITY AND COMMITMENT. YOU BECOME PART OF A HIGHLY-SKILLED AND DYNAMIC TEAM IN WHICH EVERYONE IS UNITED BY A SINGLE GOAL: TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS.
MEET NEUROSERVICE’S TEAM
Co-Founder, Head Of The Multi-Electrode Array Laboratory
Head Of The Patch-Clamp Laboratory
The company has 25 employees at the end of 2015, of which ¾ are in Scientific Departments. As a customer-oriented company, we also rely on a Business Development team with a dual competency in neurobiology and business, marketing or sales.
Neuroservice performs very complex and sophisticated electrophysiologically-based assays to investigate and document the pharmacological activities of compounds within the CNS.
The scientific staff in the laboratories comprises a number of different positions: research technician, assistant engineer, research engineer. For each of these positions, there are three ranks (beginner, confirmed, senior).
NEUROSERVICE SCIENTISTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Master very complex biophysical concepts and techniques
- Master and design complex physiological and pharmacological protocols
- Analyze and draw conclusions from experimental data
- Switch whenever necessary from one CNS pathology to another
- Switch whenever necessary between brain areas, types of neurons, targets, mechanisms of action, reference compounds
- handle compounds with very different physico-chemical and solubility properties
- keep up-to-date with the latest scientific and technical literatures
- create and maintain a strong team spirit
- enable their colleagues to continuously improve their knowledge and progress
- offer customers the best working conditions and the best support for their research programs with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness to their needs
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
NEUROSERVICE BUSINESS TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Build up and maintain the brand image of Neuroservice especially in terms of scientific excellence
- Research and maintain awareness of new technological developments, trends and emerging best practices in marketing and communications
- Develop ideas and use the latest innovative tools to promote Neuroservice’s activities
- For each incoming request, rapidly understand the client’s needs and initiate a dynamic Design-To-Cost process
- Rapidly provide a customized study plan to address the scientific issues while remaining mindful of budgets and timelines.
- Offer effective interaction, flexibility and high-quality service at every step of the studies
- Understand and keep up-to-date with the scientific and technical processes of internal laboratories
- Create and maintain a strong team spirit
- Enable their colleagues to continuously improve their knowledge and progress
SOME AREAS OF ACTIVITY :
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on : services, assays, techniques, quotations…